Andy, Geoff and Mike are aiming to complete the 2,500 miles around mainland Britain by paddling an average of 25 miles per day. If the weather and tides are kind we’ll look to complete 30 – 35 miles to make up for the inevitable days stranded in tents waiting for the conditions to improve.
We are raising money for some of our favourite charities along the way and would welcome any support you can give and help motivate us to complete the challenge.
- Help for Heroes - a national charity supporting those wounded in the service of our country since 9/11. (Registered charity number 1120920)
- Over The Wall - a national children’s charity who provide life-changing activity camps for children and young people aged 8-17 who are affected by serious and life limiting illnesses. (Registered charity number 1075361)
- The Christian Adventure Centre – offering amazing residential, camping adventure activity experience for schools, youth groups, church or family groups. (Registered charity number 1102939)
- The West Of England MS Therapy Centre – providing support and relief of symptoms to people with Multiple Sclerosis and their supporters. (Registered charity number 801155)
We are also keen to support
- The Ideas Partnership – an NGO stimulating and supporting educational, cultural and sustainability projects in Kosovo. You can make a donation to the The Ideas Partnership directly on their home page (follow the link).