Well, a year in the planning so what’s an extra couple of days? Sadly the forecast for Sunday is looking pretty awful – Force 7 (gusting gale Force 8), so we’ve made the call to delay setting off till Tuesday 1st May. Really sorry if you had hoped to join us down on Tatums Beach to say cheerio on Sunday but we hope you can still pop down on Tuesday. We’ll be there from 11.15 am and will be heading off around midday.
Andy, Geoff, Mike